Round 1: Idea Development & Written Executive Summary Submission Round
Students start by forming a challenge team that explores and develops big ideas for entrepreneurial innovations for Northeast Ohio. Teams submit written Executive Summaries (10 slides max, .pdf) that include 6 building blocks for describing the idea: the problem, the solution, customers, the competition, revenue, and next steps.
Semifinalist teams are competing to become a Final Four Challenge team! To submit a video for judging, semifinalists must first upload a 60-second pitch video to YouTube, then submit the URL to us for Round 2 judging using an entry form that will become available after December 15, 2017.
Round 3: Final Four – Live Pitch Challenge at the Summit on February 27, 2018
The Final Four Challenge teams make live pitches at the Summit and compete for the Grand Prize! Final pitch decks must be submitted using an entry form that will become available after February 19, 2018.
– August, 2017: School Registration Opens
– December 1, 2017: Written Submissions (Executive Summaries) Due
– December 4-13, 2017: Judging Window Round 1
– December 15, 2017: Semifinalists Announced
– January 19, 2018: Semifinalists’ 60-Second Videos Due
– January 22 – February 9, 2018: Judging Window Round 2
– February 9, 2018: ThinkBIG! Summit Open Registration Deadline (if space is available)
– February 14, 2018: Final Four Announced
– February 27, 2018: thinkBIG! Summit